Current Job Openings
National Account Manager
The National Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within established accounts and developing new business to increase sales and profitability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contact fleet accounts, dealers, body builders, and end users to influence decision to specify Terra Drive System (TDS) products. Identify, manage and maintain primary relationship with customer.
- Contact Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) dealers to promote TDS products, influence the sale and support OEM dealers.
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs.
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met.
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Collect and analyze sales data and trends.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards.
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales.
- Contact Sales Manager and Sales personnel at the dealer and body builder levels.
- Review current product offerings.
- Introduce new product offerings.
- Make presentations to dealer and body builder personnel.
- Identify fleet contacts for end user coverage calls; make sales calls to fleets presenting appropriate information to contacts.
- Effectively manage product, customer and competitor information through administration, data gathering and communication.
General skills specific to position:
Represent Terra Drive Systems at industry trade shows as assigned by supervisor.
Participate in state and local associations as assigned by supervisor.
Maintain an awareness of the company’s product offerings (design considerations, performance specifications, product applications, manufacturing processes, etc.) and of the marketplace (competitors’ products, competitive advantages, pricing, market trends, pricing, etc.).
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated presentation skills using PC software.
- Strong territory management skills.
- Position requires significant travel by car and air; approximately 3 nights on the road per week.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
3-5 years territory sales. Experience in selling in the heavy-duty truck/trailer industry is strongly preferred. Candidates must have significant industrial sales/marketing experience if no experience in truck/trailer industry.
- Teamwork: Able to communicate effectively, participate as a member of a team and work well with others to maximize efficiency.
- Quality: Familiar with company policies and demonstrates knowledge of relevant procedures and importance of producing quality products.
- Safety: Follows general and equipment specific safety rules. Uses appropriate safety protection equipment and other safety devices.
- Adaptability: Positive to change.